Sweet Popcorn Trail Mix
Enjoy the sweet flavors of birthday cake, banana chips, and freeze-dried strawberries for a treat that is both colorful AND delicious.
- 2 cups kettle popcorn I used Safe & Fair birthday cake drizzled popcorn!
- 1 cup granola I used Safe & Fair birthday cake granola!
- ½ cup roasted chickpeas see notes
- ½ cup banana chips
- ½ cup freeze dried strawberries
- For the roasted chickpeas you can either use store-bought or you can take a can of chickpeas and make them yourself! (How to: drain chickpeas, pat dry with a towel, place on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle salt and bake for 35-40 minutes at 425 degrees F!)
- Feel free to swap in any ingredients you have on hand or any allergen friendly subs you may need! Other great ingredients to try: pretzels, mixed nuts, cereal, etc!